Meet Your First Aid At Work Regulatory Requirement. Learn Injuries and Risk Assessment to Provide First Aid At Work.
Do you know what to do when someone suffers from a second-degree burn? Or maybe your friends or colleagues have cut their fingers; what first aid must you apply? Join NOW this emergency first aid at work course online and LEARN how to act when an emergency occurs.
This EFAW Emergency First Aid at Work course is for construction sites supervisor, School Nurse, Health and Safety Executive (HSE), Lifeguard & SEN Assistant, Welfare Officer, Compliance, Health and Safety Coordinator, Nanny, Nursery manager, Site Manager, or anyone interested in first aid at work online training course.
Learning Outcomes of First Aid at Work
- Basic and clear first aid at work concept
- Learn workplace first aid legal framework
- Understand incident management
- Deal with major and minor Injuries
- Learn giving first aid at work for loss of responsiveness, CPR and breathing problems
- Learn what to do with fractures and dislocations
- CPD IQ Certified
- Free PDF Certificate
- Lifetime Access
This emergency first aid at work online course is suitable for:
- Office Workers
- Casual Workers
This first aid at work course online requires no formal qualification.
- Emergency Response Manager
- First Aider
- Health and Safety Officer